1.08.2008

MASHED POTATO ICE CREAM ANYONE?

I RECEIVED THIS NEW COOKBOOK FROM MY MOM FOR CHRISTMAS & I AM VERY EXCITED TO START USING IT. I CANNOT GET MY LITTLE BOY CAVIN TO EAT ANYTHING. I HAD THIS BOWL OF MASHED POTATOES ON THE COUNTER AND HE CAME OVER AND THOUGHT IT WAS VANILLA ICE CREAM SO I WENT WITH IT. HE TOOK THE BOWL AND WALKED OVER TO THE TABLE AND SAT UP TO THE CHAIR AND TOOK A BIG BITE. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTO, HE WASN'T TOO HAPPY WITH MY TRICK. I AM HOPING THIS COOKBOOK WILL HELP.

4 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

Ha! That picture is so funny... Hope this cook book is a good one for you!

The Mendez Family said...

My friend has this cookbook and I've tried 2 of her attempts at desserts: the chocolate brownies with spinach (and another vegetable - I can't remember which) were pretty gross, but the chocolate chip cookies with chickpeas were good! I've been thinking about getting it for Reagan, so you'll have to post again about whether or not it's successful!

Anonymous said...

I would be mad too if I thought I was getting Ice Cream and It was something else!! He is so cute.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Let me know if it has any good recipes, little Elli is pretty picky (i dont know where she got it from :)!) polly